Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday, May 2, 2011 - Day 122/243 Days to go!

Well, I'm finally back. Our local club had their show over the weekend and I spent the last few weeks getting ready so that I'd have enough inventory for my sales table. But....I wasn't only selling....I was also a happy shopper and came home with some new goodies for the Beacon Hill.

We had a new seller this year and he is very new to doing miniatures with his laser cutter and of course, I felt that I should support his endeavours. In fact, I was his first customer....OMG, I took his mini virginity!



This is a bench seat that he made. I'm not sure if I'm going to use it with the vanity that I bought from him or use it with the piano that I bought for the parlour.



This is the vanity he made. The scroll work is incredible.

I also got a little grand piano for the parlour and have a few ideas on how to do some decorative things with it.



I bought two chairs for the front porch....$4 each....how could I say no!



On a garage sale table, I found a dresser that I'll paint white for the nursery.



Picked up a kit for the sewing room for $6!



I was also given (yes for free) a few metal items that I can refurbish to use as well. They are originally pencil sharpeners but I can hide that fact.



Now that the show is over...I can get back to the Beacon Hill. The countdown continues and I don't want to be frantic come December with the deadline pending.


So....hold on to your hats....the whirlwind of construction will be getting underway again....because....

                                                                        I'M BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment