Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 12th - Day 12/353 days to go!

I spent today watching glue dry! Okay, I didn't actually sit and watch the glue dry but it is a slow process and it often feels like you are just sitting there waiting for one stage to finish so that you can get on to the next one....which actually what happens.

Of course, my little brain is working overtime with thoughts of what to do with certain aspecta of the house. I still haven't finalized the wiring issue.....and then the interior door issue popped up yesterday. What is given in the kit is....awful! So that will be something I will need to explore in the near future....perhaps while more glue is drying.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say "HI" to those who are following this journey with me. Please feel free to make comments, give suggestions or even a gentle kick on my backside if....the spirit moves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment