Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29th - Day 29/336 days to go!

Today I....made the false walls to hide some wiring on the first, second and third floors, made templates for flooring on the first floor dining room and parlour, second floor hallway, third floor hallway. Hum, doesn't sound like much but it took a good part of the afternoon.

Tomorrow I'll do more reinforcing with glue on the third floor and likely make a few more flooring templates. I'm also doing to spend the afternoon with a mini friend....definately a great way to spend the afternoon.

Tomorrow night (if all goes well), I'll spend a little time on the chimney. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and install it according to the directions (sucks for sure). I still haven't decided how I want to finish the chimney so I'll just work around the whole house when the time comes.

And that was it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment