The last few days have been tedious but necessary.
I picked up my wallpaper copies from Staples. OMG I didn't realize there were so many sheets that they actually put them in a box! But all the wallpaper is now copied. I do need to trim all the sheets....one by one....to ensure that all the seams will be smooth and fit together just like real wallpaper with the pattern matching at each seam. So that is what I've been doing for the past two days with the help of my trusty little paper clipper.
Time to unveil the whole wallpaper plan:
I'll post a larger picture of each wallpaper sample as I do each individual room. Because the dollhouse is open at the back and each room is seen as part of the whole picture, I think it is important that all the wallpapers....blend together. I think I've accomplished this....at least I hope so.
I have also been taking a break from the paper trimming job from time to time to work on a bed for the master bedroom. I made a headboard from Model Magic and when it was done.....I hated it! So back to the drawing board and now I have a new bed.....and I'm not sure I like it either.
I still have to add pillows of course and fold down the cover.....but it is coming along.
The bed looks huge to me....too huge. But when I measure it....it is only 4 1/2" wide by 6 1/2" long....not that big really. Then why does it look so big! I'll make my final decision about whether or not to use it once I'm at that decorating stage.