Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 7th - Day 38/327 days to go!

Another glorious day of....sanding! I think I might actually be able to do some gluing tomorrow.....YIPPY!

I'm trying to find creative ways to fill my time when I take a break from sanding. I know I have white painting to do on the house....and that will have to started shortly....but...I still need to find some creative outlet. I'm working on a vision in my mind of just how I want the house to look....and what I will need to get it to that point....or at least close to that point.

I also need to go through the boxes on my storage shelves and see what I can find in them for this dollhouse as well, and it is a good excuse to do some "cleaning out" of things that I know I'll just never use. Our local club has a show/sale coming up at the end of April and that is always a good time to have a mini garage sale table and with the money from selling those un-usable items.....I can buy new ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment